Espoma Organic Flower-tone Blossom Booster 3-4-5 4lb
Espoma Flower-tone All-Natural Plant Food 3-4-5
Flower-tone All-Natural Plant Food 3-4-5 is enhanced with Bio-tone beneficial microbes, which have been proven to help plants establish faster, develop deeper roots, and produce superior blooms.
A premium flower food for annuals and perennials that is low in nitrogen and higher in phosphorous and potassium to maintain good plant growth and promote blooms rather than heavy foliage.
Provides a safe, long lasting food reservoir activated throughout the growing season. 100% natural and organic approved plant foods.
The Tone products are made for complex blends of the finest natural and organic ingredients. No sludges or fillers are ever used.
They are enhanced with Bio-Tone beneficial microbes to help plants establish fast, develop deeper roots and have superior blooms.
Consistency and quality are guaranteed. Long lasting results - won't burn or leach away.
- Sprinkle Flower-tone around plants like adding salt and pepper to food.
- Be careful not to put the plant food on the plant foliage or stem and do not mound the application.
- After feeding, water thoroughly and rinse off any fertilizer that is on the foliage.
Preparing New Flower Beds
- Mix into the top four or five inches of soil at the rate of 4lbs per 80sf.
- An additional feeding should be made after the plants are well established
- Seeds: Plant seeds to their recommended depth.
- Fill the hole with prepared soil (see above).
- If the soil has not been prepared, cover the seed with soil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Flower-tone over the seed.
Flowers from containers:
- Gently remove the plant from its container.
- Loosen the roots and spread them into the prepared hole.
- The depth of the hole should not be greater than the size of the root ball.
- Refill the hole with prepared soil and tamp gently but firmly.
- If the soil has not been prepared add 2 tablespoons of Flower-tone mixed with soil for seedlings from market packs.
- For larger plants, one or two gallon containers mix 1/2 cup with the soil and fill as above.
- Always finish by watering thoroughly.
- Individual Plants: Broadcast up to 1/2 cup Flower-tone around the plant.
- Flower Beds: Broadcast Flower-tone at the rate of 4 lbs. per 80 square feet.