20g tall $65
Treegator Original is a slow release watering bag that is perfect for newly planted or established trees from 1" to 8" in trunk diameter, with branches beginning at least 25" from the ground or higher.
If you plant shade trees, you need a Treegator Original Slow Release Watering Bag!
Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries, landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable patented tree watering technology.
Makes anyone a watering professional.
Perfect for newly planted or established trees.
Save time, water, effort and trees!
- Ideal for newly planted shade or street trees.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- 100% water absorption with no run-off.
- Install and fill in minutes with no tools required.
- Deep water saturation with every fill.
- Fill just 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Non-invasive design will not harm existing landscape.
- Can be used with nutrient / chemical additives.
- Zip multiple bags together to accomodate large trees.
- Made in the USA with a 5-year manufacturer limited warranty.
How to Use:
- Place around tree trunk, with the zippers on uphill side of tree. Wrap both sides around trunk until zippers meet and zip together from bottom to top.
- Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag. Insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water.
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity, gently lift up on straps at top of bag to expand bottom. Fill to desired level and let empty.
- Continuously waters for approximately 5 to 9 hours.