Bonide Dust Sulfur Plant Fungicide 1lb
Bonide Dust Sulfur Plant Fungicide
Size: 1lb (16oz)
Sulfur 90%. A specially prepared micronic sulfur suitable for use as a dust or spray.
The fine particle size gives better coverage, adhesion and disease control.
This product controls a large number of diseases on fruits, vegetables and various ornamentals.
Approved for organic gardening. Now labeled for chiggers.
BONIDE Sulfur Plant Fungicide Dust is a sulfur-based fungicide and is for organic gardening. It controls rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew, and other listed diseases. This product can be used on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, and other listed plants.
- Sulfur fungicide controls listed diseases on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals
- Approved for organic gardening
- Controls rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew and more listed diseases
- Can be used as a dust or spray
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- Dust 1 lb shaker container
- CONTROLS A VARIETY OF INSECTS AND DISEASES - Sulfur Plant Fungicide is effective against rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew, chiggers, thrips, scale, and listed mites.
- USE ON FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND ORNAMENTALS - Product is approved for organic gardening and can be used on apples, beans, cherries, berries, peas, grapes, strawberries, and many more fruits and vegetables in your garden.
- SAFE FOR ANIMALS - Helps control fleas and ticks on dogs, horses, cattle, swine, sheep, and goats. Can also be used to control depluming mites on chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, pigeons, and other game birds.
- GREATER EFFICIENCY - The extremely fine particle size contributes to a uniform film-forming layer, better adhesion and more even distribution of particles over fruit and leaf surfaces, resulting in greater efficiency.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. It can be applied to plants as either a micronized liquid spray or dust.