FoxFarm Sledgehammer Fertilizer 16oz
FoxFarm Bush Doctor Sledgehammer Fertilizer
Bush Doctor Sledgehammer is a unique rinse formula designed to remove fertilizer buildup, and encourage water movement through soil and soilless mediums.
Sledge Hammer helps release surface tension in the soil which will allow for optimum absorption of moisture and nutrition throughout the plant’s root system.
Derived from Saponin, an extract of the Yucca Schidigera plant.
Sledge Hammer is organic and can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of freshwater.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every 3-4 weeks until harvest.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 2 drops per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Combine with fertilizers during weekly feeding schedules.
- Kick it through your system once with every reservoir change.
- Mix 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Perform a complete system flush every two weeks.
- Cycle system for one hour and change reservoir water.