Espoma Organic Garden-tone 3-4-4 4lb, 8lb or 36lb
Espoma Organic Garden-tone 3-4-4
Three sizes available:
4lb and 8lb and 36lb
An all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens.
It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants.
Contains Bio-tone, which biologically enhances plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
Originally developed for professional gardeners.
Provides safe, continuous feeding for all vegetables.
100% natural and organic approved plant foods.
The Tone products are made for complex blends of the finest natural and organic ingredients.
No sludges or fillers are ever used.
They are enhanced with Bio-Tone beneficial microbes to help plants establish fast, develop deeper roots and have superior blooms.
Consistency and quality are guaranteed.
Long lasting results - won't burn or leach away.
- Mix into the garden soil prior to planting.
- Seedlings / Transplants: 7 – 10 days after planting.
- Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
- Herbs will only require feeding at time of planting or after a large harvest.
- Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
- Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50sf and work into the top 4"-5" of soil.
- When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
- Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Single plants: Apply up to 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5ft of row or 10lbs each side per 100ft of row.
- Potted Plants
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cf of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 teaspoon of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot.
- Water thoroughly.
- In the garden – use 1 tablespoon per plant.
- In containers – Use half the rate for potted plants above.
- Individual plants – Sprinkle around the drip line of the plant.
- Row crops – sprinkle evenly on each side of row.
- Do not allow plant food to contact the main stem or foliage of the plant.