Bonide Systemic Insect Control Concentrate 16oz
Bonide Systemic Insect Control Concentrate
BONIDE Systemic Insect Control kills on contact and systemically, through ingestion.
It stops plant damage on many outdoor ornamental plants such as roses, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
Can be mixed with fungicides or fertilizer for a combination spray application.
- Kills hard to control insects systemically
- Use on roses, flowers, ornamentals, shrubs and trees
- Absorbed through the foliage for complete plant protection
- Protect your plants from sucking and chewing insects
- Kills aphids, bagworms, leaf miners, thrips and many more
- Concentrate pint(16oz) Makes up to 16 gallons
- OUTDOOR RESIDENTIAL USE - This pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only.
- KILLS MANY INSECTS - Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Black Vine Weevil, Budworms, Cankerworms, Cuban Laurel Thrips, Flower Thrips, Grasshoppers, Gypsy Moths, Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Leaftiers, Loopers, Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moths, Psyllids, Root Weevils, RoseMidges, Sawflies, spittlebugs, Scale (crawlers), Tent Caterpillars, Webworms, and many more.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA - It is economical and long-lasting. One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately. Can be reapplied if needed in 7 to 10 days.
- FOR ORNAMENTAL PLANTS ONLY- This insect killer treatment is not for use on herbs, vegetables or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, shrubs, and trees. Not for use on lawns or turf grass.
- MIX AND SPRAY - Can be mixed with fungicides or fertilizers for a combination spray application. No need to wait or make multiple applications.