Bonide Diatomaceous Earth Crawling Insect Killer 1.3lb
Bonide Diatomaceous Earth Crawling Insect Killer
Bonide Diatomaceous Earth is used for insect control.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Works within 48-hours by contact and ingestion.
A natural option for killing crawling insects.
Provides indoor/outdoor insect control by contact and ingestion.
Insects cannot become immune to its action.
Can be applied as a dust or slurry.
Insects succumb within 48 hours of contact.
Kills asian lady beetles, boxelder bugs, mites, crickets and more.
- WIDE VARIETY OF INSECTS - Powerful insecticide that kills ant species, cockroaches, earwigs, silverfish, beetles, slugs, millipedes, fleas, bedbugs, grasshoppers, centipedes, and other crawling insects.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR PESTICIDE - Full strength indoor and outdoor pest control in homes, barns, stables, vegetable and flower gardens.
- QUICK RESULTS - Insects that come in contact with or ingest Diatomaceous Earth will die within 48 hours. Insects cannot become immune to its action.
- CROP AND LIVESTOCK SAFE - Product can be applied over the top while animals are present, on crops, and stored grain. Always make sure to follow directions listed on the label when applying to crops, livestock, and feed establishments.
- APPLICATION METHODS - Apply the product directly as a dust or mix it into a slurry if you intend to spray.
Current stock: 0