A Special Collection of Rare, Hard to Find Plants
These plants are rare beauties, hard to find, take a look and bring one home!
- Cryptanthus black mystic - Wide starry rosette of undulating chocolate-purple cardboard leaves (of zonatus blood) with dramatic platinum bars
- Hoya Heart variegated - A unique waxy foliage that resembles heart-shaped leaves. Each large leaf has a creamy, white border with a green center
- Hoya macrophylla - A rare species that has large, textured leaves whose margins are variegated with patches of creamy white and pink
- Monstera Peru - Monstera Peru is a very rare fast-growing plant with thick and unusually stiff leaves
- Philodendron Red Heart - Beautiful leaves that look like a heart. The leaves are dark green with the red core, the heart shape, turning outwards
- Sansevieria kirkii coppertone - A hybrid of Sansevieria kirkii v. pulchra with copper colored and green banding thick succulent leaves and wavy margins
- Sansevieria masoniana ‘Whale Fin‘ - Nicknamed ‘whale fin’ on account of its unique shape. Characterized by its medium-green mottled with forest-green appearance with pink tips
- Anthurium pedatoradiatum - Another rare beauty. Has leaves with deep finger-like lobes, and is terrestrial. Nicknamed "Fingers" due to its deeply lobed, bright green leaves. The leaves extend outward from upright petioles, giving them the appearance of a delicately outstretched hand.
- Philodendron Micans - In a Hanging Basket. Has iridescent, heart-shaped leaves that are velvety to the touch and almost quilted in texture.
- Philodendron Brandi - In a Hanging Basket. An easy and fast growing cascading and climbing plant. Its heart-shaped leaves are a deep green with plentiful silver striations that have an iridescent quality. New leaves have a yellow/orange hue to them that quickly morphs to shades of dark green and silver.
- Pothos Cebu Blue - In a Hanging Basket. This rare plant has soft, steely-blue foliage that appears bluer in shady conditions.
- String of Hearts Variegated - This plants is the rare variegated version of Chain of Hearts. This beauty is a joy to propagate!
- String of Pearls Variegated - A rare and sought after succulent. The individual strings can grow quite long.
- String of Hearts 'Silver Glory' - A beautiful new variety of String of Hearts. A trailing semi-succulent, native to South Africa. Produces silver-coloured leaves, edged in a darker shade and may have some purple flushing on the underside.
- Pink Princess 3" or 4"- Its heart-shaped leaves unfurl toward the sun, with streaks of bubblegum pink the shape of a crescent moon. It has become a “must-have plant”, and as demand for the photogenic philodendron has exploded, so have the prices!
We do not warranty or guarantee any living plant. No returns or exchanges on live plants. All sales are final on live plants
For more information please see our Terms and Conditions